Volunteer With Us
The preservation of the arts in our community is strengthened by the energy and commitment of volunteers. Holliday Thompson is our Volunteer Coordinator and she can help match your interests with our needs. Fill out the Volunteer Form and we'll get right back to you.
- Database Management
- Permanent Collection Management
- Filing (historical)
- Mailings (quarterly newsletter hard copy mailing)
- File Management (create system with all the necessary contracts hard copy)
- Judy Ploeger oversees this group. She conducts all the training and schedules the shifts. Gallery Hosts work 3 hour shifts from 10am - 1pm or 1pm - 4pm, Wednesday through Saturday. If you have a specific day you'd like to join us, contact Judy by filling out the volunteer form.
FIRST FRIDAY HOST COMMITTEE
- Team Leader
- Team Members
- Food Prep & Serving
- Clean-up committee
- Membership Talkers & Ambassadors
SPECIAL EVENTS & PARTY PLANNING
- Assist with setup for special events
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Venue Parties
- Design & Display background is helpful!
- Keep track of inventory (Inventory management)
- Rearrange and create marketing campaigns
- Find consignors
- Track contracts
EDUCATION / CLASSES
- Focus and find instructors
- Help in the classroom
- Assist with inventory for classes
- We need teachers of all kinds for a variety of classes
- Home School coordinator
- Work with the public library to get our books into their system for checkout
- Create a library space (permanent collection room)
If you are interested in helping us and joining our team, fill out our application!